Eat Your Stress Away, The Right Way! Back by popular demand… WEBINAR on June 25th!

June 13, 2009 at 5:45 PM Leave a comment

It’s baaaa-aaack!

I recently hosted a standing-room only live workshop here in San Francisco and many of you were bummed that you couldn’t attend, mostly because you don’t live in the area.

Well…

It’s now a WEBINAR so you can attend no matter where you are!

Eat Your Stress Away – The Right Way!

 Nutrition & Lifestyle Secrets to
Reducing Stress,
Increasing Energy
(and Losing Weight, Too!) 

Recent research shows that our genes only account for 3% in determining which health conditions we will manifest based on our genetic heritage. The other 97% is about what you eat and how you live.

Join Simla Somturk Wickless, Integrative Nutrition Consultant and founder of Delicious Health, Inc., in this LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP to learn: 

  • The #1 secret you have to know about stress to control it!
  • How stress really affects your body, mind, and emotions.
  • The Top 3 nutrition mistakes that fuel your stress.
  • Your personal Stress Resilience FactorTM score.
  • The top stress-busting foods.
  • The key lifestyle changes you need to prioritize.
  • How you can eat deliciously and still melt away the pounds

Stress is an undeniable reality in our lives. And it’s not going away anytime soon. Stress contributes to a range of health woes — from weight gain (the kind that’s really hard to shake off!) to osteoporosis, from burnout to autoimmune conditions, from insomnia to depression, from diabetes to gastrointestinal issues… and the onset of these chronic conditions has been skyrocketing in the past two decades.

Are there foods you can eat on purpose to combat the effects of stress? Absolutely. Can you tweak your lifestyle, making small changes to see natural improvements in your ability to sleep, think, focus, be healthier, and have sustainable energy? Definitely.

Curious? Well you have to be there to find out!

Here’s what some past participants have said:

“The holistic, 360 degree integral view of life, food, health… It’s FANTASTIC!”
– Alain Truong, Financial Analyst

“Excellent content and delivery. Thank you! You taught me WHY it’s so important to be aware of the entrie spectrum of lifestyle issues as well as food in terms of their impact on our health.”
– Molly Hoyt, Workshop Attendee

“Simla is obviously very knowledgable and loves what she does. This comes across in her presentation…”
– Lindsay B., Underwriter

“I appreciated the time dedicated to addressing holistic health, community, work life, etc., and not just nutrition, as it affects our health. Your natural energy and approach were welcoming and non-intimidating.”
– M.D., Workshop Attendee

“Simla was a very energetic, happy, and knowledgeable instructor. Her presentation was everything I was hoping for when I signed up.”
– Andy Wilder, Engineer

EVENT DETAILS

When
Thursday, June 25, 2009 from 5:30 PM PST / 8:30 PM EST

Where
Via Webinar – Call in or watch & listen via the web from anywhere!
You’ll get the details when you sign up BELOW.

Hosted By
5 Mini Meals.com

Investment In Your Health – SIGN UP HERE
*An exclusive offer from Delicious Health*

Only $8 with Coupon

Enter coupon code DH5MM for a 20% Discount

===> CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP<===

If the above link doesn’t work, try clicking here.

We’ll have fun, learn a lot, and you’ll have immediate, easy actions you can take to start feeling better right away!

I hope to “see” you there!

Advertisements

Entry filed under: delicious health news, events.

Beautiful BBQ and Client Brag Time Something Delicious is Brewing…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


RSS Feed Sign Up

Recent Posts

Tweet with Me!

Categories

Top Posts


%d bloggers like this: